Thread: remote render farm service

Default remote render farm service

hi,there. we provide remote render farm service in China, our technology is high and price is cheap, we can offer a free job test, if u want to know more information, please contact me via email: or skype: superwing611

Do you have a website?

hi, we have a website in Chinese, and now my boss wants to develop business abroad, so we are making a webite in English now ,but not finished yet.maybe in 1 or 2 months. if u have any question, u can ask me via my email or skype: superwing611. msn:, i will reply soon, thanks

Thank you. Please tell boss that I am not interested until:
    1) the new website is finished.
    2) the employers use email addresses connected with the company.
    3) I can see examples of work done, and read references from happy customers.

I would like to trust that company. But I don't.

No problem, I will let u know when our website is finished. Actually My boss just started up this company but he has rich experience about this area, and he has lots of connection in this area, so we have many chinese customers so far.Now he also wants to develop western customers abroad. We are confident about our technology and service. Hope that you will trust us and be our new customer one day in the future. I have company email: our chinese website: I will send u our english website as soon as it finishes. do u mind telling me your email address?

Hi, here is online render farm sevice catalog . This catalog include more than 100 render farm aroud the world. You can add you render farm here to increase your clients.