Thread: HCO 180 Camera Arm

Default HCO 180 Camera Arm

Hi everyone,

We are new to this forum and hope this is the right place for this. We are branching out in many markets with our camera arm. We started in the hunting industry and have gotten many rave reviews and felt we should not limit ourselves there when videography covers so many entities. The HCO 180 Camera Arm is extremely diverse for filming with many angles and wraps around the body or object as compared to a tripod or other arms out there. I am attaching a link to our commercial and to our website. We are also working on many other mounts such as boat, ATV's, tripods, tailgate, vehicle such as law enforcement, aviation and storm chasers to name a few. Also, this arm can be strapped to a tree, post (bed or fence) as well as working with sporting events such as bleachers or chairs.

Pro Elite holds cameras up to 20lbs and the Elite holds up to 15lbs. We are also working on a carbon Fiber model too.

We have a few arms discounted due to show models and our 2009 model for $150.00. We welcome any questions or suggestions.

Honey Creek Concepts LLC
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Your footage will be rock steady with this arm!

Blog Entries

First off kudos for following the rules! It seems like a very niche market at the moment, but I'm intrigued about further developments. Keep us updated!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters View Post
    First off kudos for following the rules! It seems like a very niche market at the moment, but I'm intrigued about further developments. Keep us updated!
    For the record and for anyone that's interested ... the forum software actually flagged the original post as potential spam and put it into an "unapproved" folder, where only the mods can see it. I spotted it, realised it was legit and playing by the rules and so approved it.
    Clever old software, eh?
    Just a little insight into what goes on behind the scenes and perhaps an explanation as to why the occasional post either goes astray or doesn't appear for a few hours.
    Tim

A BIG thanks to both Marc and Tim!!