Thread: Good at video editing? I want to hire you.

Default Good at video editing? I want to hire you.

I need to find someone who is good at video editing to help me out (in exchange for some money of course).

I am an avid music video collector, and it is vital to my career that I continue to collect many music videos and store them on my iPod (which can then be connected to a TV, etc etc). I buy many from the iTunes store, but iTunes has a very limited selection and I find myself having to download high quality video files and convert them very often. But with some on the videos I download and convert, there are problems.

I need to find somebody who can do the following two things:

1. Sync audio with video correctly when it is off by a bit.
    2. Replace the audio of a video completely with a new audio file, and then sync the new one with the video correctly.

I have a list of music videos, each needing one of these things done to it. I would provide the video files, and the new audio files if needed. I just need someone else to fix everything up.

I know this would be very easy for some people, so here's a chance to make some extra money! I would pay you via PayPal after each video has been fixed, and then contact you when I need your services again.
    So who is up for the job?

Northeast Ohio

Default I would love to

I would enjoy helping you out with your project. If you could send me an email at
    we could talk further about what you need done. I hope i can help, and I have alot of free time so no worries about time.

Bump! I still need to find somebody to help! The person above stopped responding to my e-mails completely for some reason! Please reply here!

Bump again! Come on guys, this is a nice and easy way to make money!

Yo, I believe I can help with this, drop me an email at if you'd like to give me all the infortmation so we can work together.

hey chase, send me a pm and we'll exchange email addresses. I wouldn't feel right posting an email address in an open forum.