Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We are UK's most affordable Wedding Film makers

1. Default We are UK's most affordable Wedding Film makers

Caspian Films

We have three Wedding Packages available:

Standard Coverage - 399
    Extended Coverage - 499
    Platinum Coverage - 599 (Filming the entire wedding)

You also can have the original video tapes of your wedding.

E: info@caspianfilms.co.uk

Great news . . . . For Bride's and grooms.
    In case you hadn't noticed . . . This is a video forum.
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Great news . . . . For Bride's and grooms.
    In case you hadn't noticed . . . This is a video forum.

I know this is a video forum, and here's the Wedding and Event Videography and I'm a wedding and event videographer.

Blog Entries

Thread moved to appropriate section.

Blog Entries

I think what Zero's trying to politely point out is that the "Wedding and Event" part of this video making forum is meant for those who make videos to exchange ideas and to help on technical and business matters relating to wedding videography.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Gaffer View Post
    I think what Zero's trying to politely point out is that the "Wedding and Event" part of this video making forum is meant for those who make videos to exchange ideas and to help on technical and business matters relating to wedding videography.

Yeh, it's my mistake as I'm new to this forum

A web site and some sample clips would be good.....

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Z Cheema View Post
    A web site and some sample clips would be good.....

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to give the website address in here so I thought you would see it in the given email address.

Please go to:

www.caspianfilms.co.uk

There are samples and details of diferent packages.

There are lots of small 'companies' popping up all over the place with prices in the 250 - 500 for weddings. We are surrounded by them and they are pretty much screwing with the market without actually making any money.

I honestly don't know how people do a full wedding video for much less than 1000 - and that really should be 1500+ if it weren't for the people screwing with the market right now. It seems every one with a camcorder thinks they are a wedding videographer

Price should not always be the sales pitch. If something is high quality, never appologise for the price!

By the time we've taken the booking, done the pre-wedding prep, attended the rehearsal, shot the full day with at least two operators, some times three, 4 HD cameras, ingested the footage, done the editing, designed the DVD, the case, the on-body print, dealt with the PPL and MCPS licensing, packaged it up and dispatched it there has to be 60-80 man hours - at least! Even at 1000 it's not exactly well paid work.

Could we do it in fewer hours? Sure. The product would not be as good though. Something that comes up time and time again at wedding fairs is how people don't want a wedding video because they've SEEN the competitors videos (which they think are crap). It takes time to talk them out of the shaky hand-held video and crap audio way of thinking before they realise just how much the really want a 'good' wedding video rather than none at all.

Sorry for the rant! Caspian_Films this was NOT aimed at you - sorry - don't take it personally - it just touched a nerve!
    Last edited by David Partington; 04-16-2010 at 06:41 PM.

BTW - where does that "Windows Movie Maker" stuff under my name come from? It's not something I added and i can't find it in my profile t get rid of! I'm on a MAC

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast