Thread: Pinnacle studio 14 ultimate time stamp issue.

Default Pinnacle studio 14 ultimate time stamp issue.

Hello all im new to the forum hoping someone on here can help me out. I do a lot of video editing for my job and recently just upgraded to 14 ultimate. We also just bought a new Panasonic s50 camera which is essentially a SD video camera. Our thought was to record onto the SD card and have our employees burn it to a cd rather than recording onto mini tapes which will soon be phased out. My main issue is that when i import video from the sd card whether its in the camera or my computer, it doesnt import with the time stamp. This is a crucial part that i must include for the clients. Ive tried calling support and nobody seems to know anything. I have this program on my pc called dv timestamp but that doesnt work with this since the files from the sd card are .MOD.

cliffs: Does anyone know how i can import video from a sd card onto pinnacle with the date and time? I can view it on pinnacle and edit it, but i need the date and time
    Last edited by Bandit03; 04-14-2010 at 04:39 PM.

anyone? .. anyone? .. bueller?

Blog Entries

hmm well i downloaded that demo and tried following the instructions but i think im just in way over my head. All i get from that is a document .. this is so frustrating ive spent 3 days on this already, all i want is to just see the frickin time and date on the clip like i would with a mini dv camera