Thread: Video editing advice/help

1. Default Video editing advice/help

Hi guys!

I am just an amature video editor, so I need some help trying to figure out how to use a feature for video editing. I have Studio 14 HD. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

I want to have a video overlay on a video....not sure if that is the correct term(s), but kinda like this:

I want something like that; a gauge filling up to the end, ENGLISH text in the actual bars (which I can edit, so I can put anything I want).

Also want to know if I can make the cursor (the white glove in this case) move like that, so I can tell it where to go as I edit.

Also would like to know if the above solution is also the same as adding an Xbox 360 achievement notification.

This is all assuming I have the correct software.

Thanks regardless of any future solution, and thanks for taking the time for reading my post. Heres to hoping!

San Diego, Ca, USA

Its complicated and not so complicated at the same time, depending on if you know what your doing. It usually takes multiple programs to do something like that.

3. Default

Do you know what the name of process is? That way I can probably Google and find out.

Any more help will be appreciated, of course.