Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making a Cup-o-Tea

Default Making a Cup-o-Tea

Here's a quick video I thought I'd make myself today. Just some experimenting with Cineform>Premiere Pro and bitrates.

Hope you like!

Ok making a cup of tea is not the most interesting of subject but I thought you filmed it very well. A couple of the clips was slightly out on the editing of the sound. Example at 9-10 seconds the running water sound faded out just before the video changed.

Good job, nice looking images.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Ok making a cup of tea is not the most interesting of subject but I thought you filmed it very well. A couple of the clips was slightly out on the editing of the sound. Example at 9-10 seconds the running water sound faded out just before the video changed.

Good job, nice looking images.
    Cheers, good points. Blending the audio is something I probably need to work on.

Blog Entries

You might be surprised, Midnight. Films about making a cup of tea are among the most common and most controversial films that circulate among clubs. Especially as many have a 4 minute film competition. Boiling an egg is another favourite.
    Tim

Oh my god that's depressing. There is an amazing world out there and people film boiling eggs !

Okay well I'm pleased with my workflow now (I'm using a Canon EOS 7D by the way)

Any ideas for a short film I can do In my home? I'm just about to boil an egg for breakfast, but I don't think that would go down too well

Yes, you can get very nice images with the Canon. How about interviewing your Granny about her younger days or something like that. I would advise against filming a kitten as Tim may ban you.

wow, i think we need one of those kettles ......1 second too boil

Blog Entries

I would advise against filming a kitten as Tim may ban you.
    Now, now, Midnight, you know I have nothing against furry animals. Or even films of furry animals so long as they are not entered into one of our club's competitions where half the audience will give it full marks just for the fact it's got furry animals.

Benesotor: If I had half an idea of a short film I could do in my own home, I'd keep it for myself. Ideas are in short supply in my little brain.
    Tim

Yes, you can get very nice images with the Canon. How about interviewing your Granny about her younger days or something like that. I would advise against filming a kitten as Tim may ban you.
    You know interviewing my grandparents would be fascinating considering they are both holocaust survivors, with my granddad being an Auschwitz survivor.

Trouble is they live in Israel and I can't speak Hebrew! Real shame.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast