Thread: pinnacle st ultimate 14

1. Default pinnacle st ultimate 14

Recently purchased Pinn V14 ultimate for use in windows 7 PC. Would not capture at first but when I installed my V12 the new version showed the capture scree - assume it recognised drivers. Problem solved. However finished burned discs are pausing and stopping. Tried on other software and didn't get the problem. Perhaps a fluke - does anyone know if this could still be a software issue or are discs to blame (Rididisc)?

It's hard to know what the problem is. Have you given your Disk burner a clean recently ?

3. Default

Pc is new. I have just tried another brand of disc - same thing happened after 5 minutes of burned disc. I can only conclude there is something wrong or not set right with Pinnacle 14

Have you tried creating disk info before you burn it to he DVD. This would determine if there was a problem area on your time line.