Thread: Putting 3 films on 1 DVD

Default Putting 3 films on 1 DVD

well im trying to sqeeze 3 films onto one DVD disk. Ive seen this done before when i had a DVD from my mate and he has 3 films on one disk. Also when i encode it on TMPGEnc it makes my video 4:3 when i want it 16:9 (with black bars).. help please

Blog Entries

You need to decimate the framesize - try decreasing by a factor of 2. This may become unplayable in some standalones. You can also encode the audio to MPEG layer 2 to squeeze on more video, but again this may become unplayable.

Is you source 4:3 or letterboxed? You need to play around with the arrange settings in TMPGenc. Take a look at this http://www.marcpeters.co.uk/convert-4-3-to-16-9.html.

Blog Entries

http://www.kvcd.org/portal/index.php

Using KVCD parameters to create DVDs (KDVD), will enable you to create 100% DVD compliant MPEG-2 streams, capable of playing on any standard DVD player. This will allow you to put up to about 6 hours Full D-1 720x480 on one DVD, or about 10 hours at Half D-1 352x480.

well thnx for the guide...

but still TMPGE encodes it takes up more than 4.7GB and i cant seem to make it smaller

o and btw my source is letterbox.. i download movies and they are AVI format

Blog Entries

What are you using to create the VOB files? Most DVD authoring apps support seperate video and audio streams - it's just a matter of dropping/selecting the two files a window rather than one.

thnx for all that... but now i have sound delays so i decided to do video and audio separetly... but then how do i put them together onto a dvd?

PS it encoded to .m2v and .mp2

Blog Entries

You can use TMPGenc to multiplex. I think I wrote a guide somewhere on this page: http://www.marcpeters.co.uk/tmpgenctools.html - may be wrong, but it should at leat tell you how to get to the multiplexer setting!

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters
    What are you using to create the VOB files? Most DVD authoring apps support seperate video and audio streams - it's just a matter of dropping/selecting the two files a window rather than one.

im using TMPGenc with that KVCD template and then i use TMPG authorising program but it wont accept the two files