Thread: Excited - Starting to take shape

Default Excited - Starting to take shape

I know I have been bleating on loads recently but things are starting to take shape with our mini studio now and I am starting to get excited.

Some of our new equipment arrived today (booms, monitors, tripods etc) and now just waiting for the Editing PC and, oh yeah; cameras.

Cannot remember if I said before, but we are a small creative co who are expanding into online vid for social media (insert usual corporate w*nky words here) and have taken on 2 broadcast/film making grads to get things started.

So excited and although i know it sounds a bit "gushing", cannot wait to get going.

Will maybe update people on diff stages of our progress... unless the "progress" means jobs at McDonalds

Andy
    Andy
    andy@10yetis.co.uk
    ---------

10 Yetis have been known to have the odd dabble at marketing n\' stuff, penguins need not apply.

Blog Entries

I don't blame you for getting excited. It's going to be a whole new adventure for you all. It sounds like you have the right attitude. Be prepared to make a few mistakes along the way and make sure you have some fun.

Best of luck with your enterprise.
    Tim

Hey, good luck with it all Andy. I hope it all runs smoothly for you.

Like Tim said it may be an up and down ride so wear padding for those bumps.

quick update... Mesh PC arrived today (saga, will post about that elsewhere), won a camera auction on ebay and ordered new one as well.

Vid grad started and is fricking awesome and we started storyboarding our first few projects.

All gravy!
    Andy
    andy@10yetis.co.uk
    ---------

10 Yetis have been known to have the odd dabble at marketing n\' stuff, penguins need not apply.

I feel the excitement.