Thread: My first GoPro HD video

Default My first GoPro HD video

So I got this camera - my first camera ever, and I got access to this computer with Final Cut Pro - for the first time ever - and I decided to make a movie - for the first time ever...

During 4 days of learning by doing I made this video of my latest skiing trip.

I would love some feedback on clipping and how it should be synced with audio. Im now trying to get a hold of Apple Color to further improve my video.

Please have a look at "draft 1" :

It's certainly good footage for such a low cost camera.

yes, what MB said

good choice of sountrack.

I've just bought a gopro HD, can't wait to try it out when I do biking. However it probably won't be as impressive as this vid! Some nice shots there, not easy to do considering it's just strapped to your head and you're never sure 100% what's in the frame at any one time. Nicely edited too, especially considering this is your first attempt at filming and editing.

nice work man, i thought everything was synced pretty well and had a good feel to it

Default Thank you

thx for your feedback. Im going to the mountain again next week and hope to get some more sunny video to better fit into the movie. The camera is amazing value for money, but when skiing is dependent on sunny conditions for the video to "pop".

I will update this post as I do more work on the video