Thread: Needless Ass Kissing of Forum for Cultural Learnings of the Video Making

Default Needless Ass Kissing of Forum for Cultural Learnings of the Video Making

A totally pointless post with nothing out of the ordinary to say other than I realised when logging in today that I have been lurking on or around this forum for nearly four years now.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the help and advice and I am going to now try and get more actively involved rather than just grabbing info and running.

Cheers, Andy
    Andy
    andy@10yetis.co.uk
    ---------

10 Yetis have been known to have the odd dabble at marketing n\' stuff, penguins need not apply.

Welcome out of the shadows Andy.
    I always think participation is better than being a passenger, yes you'll reach your destination eventually but you'll have more fun joining in.

cheers Mr Blue, as soon as i typed the above I realised that my "actively involved" will no doubt result in me asking the kind of questions that have no doubt been asked 1.2m times before

Thanks for the kind reply though.
    Andy
    andy@10yetis.co.uk
    ---------

10 Yetis have been known to have the odd dabble at marketing n\' stuff, penguins need not apply.

I'm sure but there is every chance of that. Remember the search facility.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 10Yetis View Post
    ... no doubt result in me asking the kind of questions that have no doubt been asked 1.2m times before.
    I don't think that will be a problem. I suspect that you're not someone who asks out of laziness, rather out of necessity. Some questions can be asked repeatedly, others like "What's the best camcorder to buy, I have £200" are the ones which are annoying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Gaffer View Post
    "What's the best camcorder to buy, I have £200" are the ones which are annoying.
    ALthough this question possibly demands to be asked frequently as the answer changes over time
    Tim