Thread: Get a film director to do you ironing!

Default Get a film director to do you ironing!

ello all,

I was having a browse of the forum and thought that while i'm here I might do a bit of shameless self promotion.

I'm producing a short film by a very talented director - Carlo Ortu. It's a short sharp thriller with an unusual twist about a group of bank robbers who find something unexpected in the back of their getaway vehicle.

We're trying to raise some funding for the film and are using a new crowd funding website to help us do this. If you click the link at the bottom of this post you'll get to our page where you'll be able to watch a pitch video by the director and also see some of the perks we've got to offer to anyone who gets involved. One of these perks is to get Carlo to come round to yours to do some chores (I offered, he insisted).

We'll also be submitting the film to IMDB recognised film festivals so there's a good chance (if you chose one of the 'credited' perks) you'll see yourself on their by the end of the year.

Anyway, it's a bit of fun, so I hope you find it interesting.

Cheers

Matt

<iframe src="http://www.indiegogo.com/project/widget/3094?a=11684" width="220px" height="390px" frameborder="1" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Ah, link didn't work. Here it is

www.indiegogo.com/the-birthday-present