Thread: opacity

Default opacity

hello, in need of editing help!

ok, here whaty i want to try and do, i have a shot of a friend of myn walking past the camera, what i want to do is edit that shot so it looks as if theres many of her walking past the camera one image after the other. i did it with one frame, but that was a total fluke. I remember a friend of myn doing it years ago, but i have lost contact with him!

Anybody got any ideas? I have tried superimposition, but havent edited in some time, so i am now a little rusty and completely stuck!

If you could tell us what editing software your are using and a bit better explanation of what it is you have to work with and eventually end up with.

hello, im working with photoshop elements 8

not photoshop, i mean premiere elements 8, sorry

Unfortunately I don't know that piece of software but there are other in the forum that may be able to help. If you could describe better what it is you want to achieve.

ok, i have a 7 second shot of a doorway and a shot of a friend of mine walking past the doorway. What i want to do is superimpose the image of my friend so it looks as if there is many of her walking past the door frame one after the other.