Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need an Asian Wedding Video Edited -

1. Default Need an Asian Wedding Video Edited -

Hi All,

I need to get an asian (indian/Pakistani) wedding video edited.

Basically i have already had the film extracted into digital format, it now needs to be edited.

I would likek it edited in Final cut pro preferably -

It is 3 events lasting a total of 7 - 8hours.

I will need 3 highlight/trailers to one for each event.

The rest of the movie should be edited to the beat of the music - added with effects throughout the film wherever neccessary.

I have a budget of around 500 (negotiable - up or down - depending on what will be delivered - and need the movie as a finished piece asap.

I am more than happy to apply a helping hand - i.e. download songs etc, or anything else i can do, to speed the process up.

It would be a big advantage - if i could find someone in the Yorkshire/Manchester/Preston area of the country.

It would also be an advantage if you have done this sort of work before. ( i.e. Indian/pakistani wedding editing)

Thankyou for any help you can provide.

I look forward to speaking to you guys.
    Last edited by In trouble; 03-15-2010 at 10:28 AM.

2. Default

Hello i might be intrested in editing the wedding i have some good ideas on effects to use but you said each event is 7-8 hours and this may be a problem when it comes to downloading the clips (Because of the file size) in the first place unless you plan send them via another way.

I edit in sony vegas 9.0 pro and also i use after effects for some of the more advanced effects and titles

Pm me if your intrested and i will arrange everything.
    When the pin is pulled mr grenade is not your friend but when the handle flys off he definitely hates you

3. Default

Hi

Cant PM you for some reason.

Yes still looking.

Please pm me your contact details

it is 7-8 hours for all 3 events total.

thanks

If you would like to reply to my previous email, i'll be more than happy to work out a deal.

Hey guys, if no one has got this job, In Trouble I may be the guy for you.

Have lots of Asian wedding editing experience. Have FCP and a whole catalogue of suitable music and subtle or leery effects

I'll drop you a PM with my details.

Alps

Allps, although this looks like a promising and easy job, he infact is not willing to pay any deposit what so ever and only wants to pay after viewing a full quality version at his leisure. beware

7. Default

Smifi's::
    Beware of what?

If you can do the work - and are confident in your work - nothing to be scared of is there?

It is not as though you will be giving me the footage on a DVD to view - that i can take off with it, without paying.

You would upload it, somewhere - and if i was happy with it, i would pay - and walk away with a DVD.

You didnt even want to come on the phone and speak with me - no number was given even though i asked for it twice - and then you ask me for a deposit?
    And im the one people should be trying to avoid.

You didnt get the job mate - As you didnt fit the professionalism i was looking for.

Now please stay off my thread, and let me try to find someone who can do the job, and is willing to discuss requirements over the phone at the very least.

Would you like me to revisit my emails?

I believe i said i was busy at the time and so i asked you would it be convenient for you just to send me an overview of what you want then i'd get back to you but you left no contact details and you are reluctant to respond to all forms of contact except those that are in the public view.

The reason why I said about deposits it to make sure everything was clear before pursuing it any further. I was not asking for a payment of any sort.

9. Default

In the public view - as i have nothing to hide.

Just chose not to go with you.

Alps: still uploading dude.

okay, but it is common practice to pay a deposit for any video work, I didn't demand to have one, nor did i quote you a price so demanding a deposit without knowing what i was meant to be doing would be idiotic!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast