Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Enemy: Sony Vegas 9 Changing the qualitys on preview? Making me lagg

Question My Enemy: Sony Vegas 9 Changing the qualitys on preview? Making me lagg

When i play my video (what i've edited) It keeps changing the quality on my video-preview,what makes it lagg. It been since i tested 9 first time,i dont have that problem on 7 or 8 but i really wanna try out 9,the changing makes me lagg = im like f*** dis s***

i have good comp speeds,i asked 3 sony vegas experts on youtube and they told me my specs are fine to run it..i dont know what the f*** its doing i woudln't buy that s*** for 600 dollars for buggy s***

EDITED: Language.
    Last edited by TimStannard; 03-16-2010 at 09:46 AM.

Nobody is twisting your arm.

Blog Entries

You really know how to go about asking for help and make friends, don't you.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by timstannard View Post
    you really know how to go about asking for help and make friends, don't you.
    lol ! .

Default Kids..

This isnt flame competition,i am actually asking for help,and you guys are joking bout it. Nice lifes...
    Why are people so immature? Can't just write few words to help someone? Gotta act so cool over internet,huh...

Forgive me but you're the one that's come here with attitude. You call your self Sony9sucks, you use 5 profanities. In your 2 sentence question and now you have the audacity to complain and call us immature for joking around.

Try reading the extensive help that's available with the program and when you've done that, if you still don't know, why not ask the YouTube experts.

All you gotta do is right click on the preview window and deselect "Adjust Size and Quality for Optimal Playback"

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by marrs View Post
    All you gotta do is right click on the preview window and deselect "Adjust Size and Quality for Optimal Playback"

Oh... that's what he was asking about!

In between the bad language and worse grammer I thought this 12 year old was just an anti-SonyVegas wind-up merchant

Castman
    Uses:
    Canon XH-G1
    Sony Vegas Pro 9e
    gallons of coffee

What I'd like to know is why the mods haven't removed this thread. Or is anybody happy if this forum descends to play ground level?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archie View Post
    What I'd like to know is why the mods haven't removed this thread. Or is anybody happy if this forum descends to play ground level?
    Other mods may differ, bur I took the decision to leave it because of a combination of the following.

1. It wasn't as profane as others I've seen (I've just re-read and must have overlooked one word which I shall immediately remove)

2. Despite everything it asked a question which others may feel inclined to answer.

3. It serves to show the short shrift that this sort of post will receive.

4. And most importantly, I don't see it as a mods job to remove stuff just because we don't like it.

As a mod, I WILL remove spam, I WILL remove profanities (not because I'm personally offended, but because I respect others who are and because the use of foul language is against the terms of this board, I WILL remove deliberately provocative racist, sexist, homophobic, religious hatred or any posts which contravene the laws of the land.

But unless there's persistent and frequent bullying or anti-social behaviour I think it would be an abuse of my position if I start deleting threads based on what I think is right and wrong.

You may well disagree, Archie, but I hope that answers the question you posed.

(EDIT: I've just reread this post and realised that final line comes over as aggressive or at least challenging. It's not meant to! Perhaps I should have added a smiley )
    Last edited by TimStannard; 03-15-2010 at 01:03 PM.
    Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast