Thread: MA SnowShoeing Video!

Lightbulb MA SnowShoeing Video!

WARNING: This video may give some viewers a headache because of the shakiness (steadicam on the way)

I need all your criticism thrown at me to improve my videos, there are a few defects in this video that need to be reworked including the "green" portion of the line drawing (it just fades out I think it might be because of the cameras auto white balance and amount of light it adjusts to when a cloud covers the sun and the shutter opens wider or whatever it does to allow in more light) Also how would I go about matching the two cameras white balance in post? The snow is off between the two in tint. One is a PANASONIC in 1080p the other is a CANON in 720p

Why am I an editor? ...because I'm a bad filmer!
    ☮ ♫ ☾ ☆ ☼ ☯ ~ Live Long & Prosper

Question

So no idea on how to match the white balance between the two in post? (Vegas Pro9 )

3. Default

To start...it's just waaaaaay too long. If it's a test vid...take two thirds off and work that.

Some nice uses of the duel screen, seeing the camera in one shot and what that camera is seeing in the other shot. But yeah, way too long, you should focus a little more on what ever this is a 'test' for and let this closer represent the final video.

Quote Originally Posted by clay_9 View Post
    Some nice uses of the duel screen, seeing the camera in one shot and what that camera is seeing in the other shot. But yeah, way too long, you should focus a little more on what ever this is a 'test' for and let this closer represent the final video.
    Thanks, but the TEST is just this version, I was going to re-render it with everything corrected in the same length. The VIDEO is not a test just that particular file I uploaded was a TEST VERSION.