Thread: Transfer video to another pc?

1. Default Transfer video to another pc?

Okay so i did this video on a trial version a year ago,and i just got a new computer,can i transfer that video to this computer ???cuz i wanna buy it so i can upload the video to youtube and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by 21isaias7 View Post
    Okay so i did this video on a trial version a year ago,and i just got a new computer,can i transfer that video to this computer ???cuz i wanna buy it so i can upload the video to youtube and stuff
    - Yes? Why would you think you aren't able to? - You have confused me? And stuff . . . .

3. Default

so was that a yes or no???
    can i transfer a video i made from a trial version from another pc to my new computer???

He did say yes.

If you want to re edit the file in your new copy of Vegas you will need to copy all the video content or working files and project files and place them in the same place that the old computer had them so when you open the project file (.veg) it will be able to fine them.

If you just want the rendered copy of the video from your old computer to your new one then just copy it to it.

5. Default

thanks,how can i transfer them to my new computer??? email?hard drive???

There are many way to do this. If the files are not to big it might be easy to just email them but I doubt this will be practical. You could take the HDD from your old PC and put it in your new PC but you would need some level of computer literacy to do this. As you are asking then perhaps you don't have this but a friend may know what to do.

You can stick a network cable between the two PC's and set the software to locate each other. A wireless network setup would work.

You could if you have the right cable attach a parallel cable between the two PC's but this is so old hat I doubt the knowledge is still around on how to do it.

You could copy the files from the old PC on to a data CD or DVD and transfer the files that way. This should be enough for you to get the idea.