Thread: "Shicehouse" - "Sex With The Easter Bunny"

Default "Shicehouse" - "Sex With The Easter Bunny"

Wow, it feels good to be back at your n1ce community *hugs*

Finally we have finished our new video and uploaded it to YouTube:

We had a lot of ideas we could not accomplish because we simply hadn 't the money - I think you all know about THIS problem

Finally even the Camera (which belonged to a good friend of us) refused to work, so I had to persuade a local seller to lend us one for only a few hours (on Saturday!!!): That's when we had to shoot EVERYTHING except for the recording-studio stuff (which we did two Saturdays earlier from 7 p.m. to 4.30 a.m. on Sunday: man, we were drunk like an army of mongolian goat-breeders - and even smelled like those....) in our living room !

Well, the chocolate bunny did not work out, as well as the planned sanitarium-scenes, where we wanted to have a kind of lunatic broker or banker jumping around, which would have well gone with the lyrics...

Nonetheless I'm very interested in your feedback. Do you like the song?

Peace and love

Yo Zeddie (the man with all the healing earth in his face - even two days later some of the Sh*t dropped off my ears )
    Last edited by ZedsDead; 03-07-2010 at 06:48 PM.

2. Default

So that's the secret of making a great music video... an army of drunk Mongolian goat breeders in your living room with a borrowed camera. Must remember that.
    It certainly worked for you here. Loved the song & the zany video. Reminded us of the Electric Six who we're rather fond of. You have a great voice.
    Personally we would have liked some footage of the band in sync with the music included, playing the song.
    Why not post it in the User Videos section, I think you'd get more opinions on it there?

Sarah & Allison & Tina

*love* Thanks a lot

User section? Which user section... I thought here's the user section.....

*edit*:

Well I think I've found it hihi .... but I don't want to spam your nice community forum: Maybe the admin can push the thread there?

Thanks a lot again and greetings from my wife, the cross-eyed beauty at minute 2:34

Zeddie
    Last edited by ZedsDead; 03-07-2010 at 07:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZedsDead View Post
    I don't want to spam your nice community forum: Maybe the admin can push the thread there?
    Thanks for your consideration. Your wish is my command (even though I'm not an admin)
    Enjoyed the vid. Good mix of images & styles.
    Enjoyed the production on the song even more.
    Tim

Welcome back guys. I loved the song. The video, well it's not as good as the Christmas one you did but it's full of fun, frolics and funky stuff. I love the way you always put your message across in an up beat, feel good way.

Considering the problems you had with your camera you did very well.