Thread: exclamation mark with a black background instead of the transition or text

Exclamation exclamation mark with a black background instead of the transition or text

I am hoping someone can help me. When I add a transition in Pinnacle Studio 12, or add some text to the video, there is an exclamation mark with a black background instead of the transition itself. Does anyone know how I can get the video with text or the transition to play instead of the exclamation mark?

Used format is *.MTS

When I add a transition or text to a .jpg image its working fine my file is not corrupted as I can play and add transition and text in other video editors

And itís taking huge time to load a project of 30 min also

Thank you in advance

I thought I answered this last night. Pinnacle sees this section of the video as corrupt or unreadable. If you say you've checked the file and it's ok with other editors then I can only suggest you use one of these other editors, as Pinnacle is having trouble with this particular clip or transition or media.

There's no way it should take more than a couple of mins to load a project and that's on a slow machine. It can sometimes take a while to split out the sections that Pinnacle likes to do but when you first load a clip but it would have to be a long piece for it to take a long time to do this.

I'm not sure what else to advise.