Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: How is this done?

  1. #1

    Default How is this done?

    Hi everyone.

    I need some advice from you people

    I would like to make these effects as in this video:

    [ame=]YouTube - Sami Yusuf - You Came To Me[/ame]

    go to 0:33 - The arabic letters in air.

    How to do that? Which software can you recommend.

    I am not new to video editing, but i need some advice in the right direction.

    Appreciate your help

  2. #2


    You need a program like Adobe After Effects AND a great deal of time and practise to be able to knock off something like this. It uses something called a particle effect.

    HERE is a link to a tutorial website for the software to give you an idea of what is involved.

  3. #3


    Awesome! Thanks alot mate!

    That was exactly something in that direction what i was looking for.

    I'll try mess with it.

    Thanks alot

    - More input is appreciated, if there is other ways to do it.
    Last edited by gizzza; 03-01-2010 at 01:58 PM.

  4. Default

    You can also use this.

    proDAD - Heroglyph -- Titler


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts