Thread: video publicity i did

Default video publicity i did

hi guys,

i did a little video publicity for a contest we have here now in canada

tell me what you think about it please

Personally, I found it a bit long; I would reduce the hobbling scene a bit.
    The camera seems to have even lower quality than mine. The picture is blurry and short of colour. I would have preferred more audio to lead up to the kick. The lighting from the front lit the packet, but not the talent's head.

Yesterday I saw a video of a guy drinking alot of syrup. Today, a man kicking a packet of food. Good luck with the contest, but I regret the video does not entice me to engage in food abuse sports.

I'm in agreement with Tim. A full 20 seconds elapsed before the bag was kicked. If that length was to be retained, maybe cut with a few close up shots of the protagonist with a look of intense concentration on his face?

I'm off to beat an egg now!
    Robert Martin Kelly
    Promo, training, instruction and music videos in the Thames Valley, Windsor, Slough, Berks areas:

Haywards Heath, West Sussex, UK

No idea what to say about this one ? Down with bag abuse !!!!

Default ok ok ok

thanks for the answers guys .

for the camera quality , its the only one i have and its not digital or new at all :P

about the lenght in the beggining the idea was to built a momentum for people to think , humm what is he gonna do ???

i was alone doing that , no one was holding the camera so i could not zoom but it would have been nice .

thanks for the constructive critics i apreciate

later guys