Thread: problem with installing content dvd on pinnacle 14

Default problem with installing content dvd on pinnacle 14

Hello everybody, I have a problem with instaling content dvd for pinnacle studio 14 hd ultimate, so when I install this content and run the program i don't have any new transitions and video effects. I only have this video transitions Standard Transitions and spicemaster 2.5. When I go to C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 14\Content\HollywoodFX\Effects, there are a lot of effects but when i run pinnacle 14 i don't have it in program.
    Is anyone how know anything about this problem.
    Thank you very much.

Do you have to register or some how validate you paid for the ultimate package on their website, so you can get an unlock key or Pinnacle may call it a passport or the key may be on the DVD sleeve/package. It's been a while I can't remember the exact term they use.

I have a key that is not problem. Problem is when I run program hollywood fx volume 1,2,3 and other transitions doesn't exist in program and i can't use it. There is only standard transitions but i need other like weddings 2, 3.

When I start content installation i choose to install hollywood fx 1, 2, 3, rtfx, and other plugins and that finish all sucessfull. but when I start pinnacle i don't have that effects and plugins in pinnacle.

Sorry for my bad English.

Hollywood effects is a separate program to Pinnacle I've never used it so can't advise you on what to do.

Where are you looking for the FX in Pinnacle.

Hollywood fx volume pack 1,2,3 should be in video transition when I start the program, I know that because i use older version Pinnacle 12, and 10, but in pinnacle 14 they are not exist, but in folder where I install content files there are exist.

anyway thank you for answering. Maybe somebody now what is a problem.

Hollywood fx volume pack 1,2,3 should be in video transition when I start the program, I know that because i use older version Pinnacle 12, and 10, but in pinnacle 14 they are not exist, but in folder where I install content files there are exist.

anyway thank you for answering. Maybe somebody know what is a problem.

Did you fully uninstall the earlier versions before you installed studio 14 ?

I use earlier version on windows XP but now i have Windows 7, and i only install pinnacle 14 and content for it.

Your right I can't help you. Try HERE they may even have a forum in your native language.