Thread: The ultimate rendering for youtube!

Default The ultimate rendering for youtube!

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could link me to some place where it tells me the perfect rendering settings so I can get 1080i HD on youtube. I dont care if it takes me 20 mins to render a 1 min vid I just really what they perfect render.

Anyone know a site?

You could see if there is anything HERE that helps.

Thanks for the link but it says the video is private. I have seen some videos on youtube telling me how to get HD ect but I have seen some really really good quality videos and would like to know what settings are ment to be used.

Did you read all 10 pages. It's not one answer it's a series of answers to give you a better understanding of what to do and why.

Quote Originally Posted by uperkurk View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could link me to some place where it tells me the perfect rendering settings so I can get 1080i HD on youtube. I dont care if it takes me 20 mins to render a 1 min vid I just really what they perfect render.

Anyone know a site?
    I use Premier Elements 7. The inbuilt youtube upload preset creates terrible quality videos on Youtube so I spent some time trying to improve matters.

Now whatever resolution material I upload I always use the same settings. Within PE7 I choose MPEG, HD720p 25 frames per second. I change the quality to maximum, and use 2 pass VBR.

I cant give further details at the moment as my editing computer is in bits at the moment. I have posted details elsewhere on here in a previous post though. Some people have said the picture quality I get is very good and its on films where I have not even used the HD capacity of my camera.

A poster in another place tried the same settings and he was very pleased with the results.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slhI5BXlQBU"]YouTube- Tea Loaf Yum Yum[/ame]