Thread: - Jack The Tripper - HD

Cool - Jack The Tripper - HD

One day men will look back and say i gave birth to the twentieth century. 1888, London. -J▲ck the T ripper-
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRJefUWXN40"]YouTube - - Jack The Tripper - HD[/ame]

Remix of andiabbeid's 'Fireworks' found here: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6g6jkli1H8"]YouTube - fireworks[/ame]

There is only supposed to be one video at a time, however, I prefer the second over the first.

I have not seen the fireworks before and I found the images created by them far more hypnotic than the first piece. Was that display created by the music track or was it handmade by you?

If it was automated then its probably the best I have seen so far. If it was handmade then it was simply amazing.

I preferred the second video. Was it the same music I couldn't tell. It was better for me with the sound off.

I would recommend that nobody watches the first one, especially if you are epileptic. It will bring on a seizure. SO I guess that the music is some sort of sample of the casualty theme tune is apt.
    Last edited by Midnight Blue; 02-16-2010 at 06:23 PM.

Yep, I prefer the second, too. Wich software do you use to do that? Nice DnB music.

Blog Entries

The OP didn't make the second one. As he makes quite clear it was a response to the one you all like.

I just found the "music" annoying. Both would jave been good as the background for a green screened talking head interview (music turned down somewhat) or indeed for projection at a club (presumably the intended use)
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    The OP didn't make the second one. As he makes quite clear it was a response to the one you all like.

I just found the "music" annoying. Both would jave been good as the background for a green screened talking head interview (music turned down somewhat) or indeed for projection at a club (presumably the intended use)

Where does OP make it quite clear? I thought he had remixed an earlier video. The music is the same in both films. Confused of Haywards Heath

Blog Entries

Erm... "Remix of andiabbeid's 'Fireworks' found here"

And if you follow the link to YouTube (as I always do so as to get trhe better res) you see that the first is made by "PhatCityHogs" and the second by "andiabbeeid".

I only raise it because I think he has done the decent thig and made every attempt to credit the original artist and filmmaker. Which is only too rare these days.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Erm... "Remix of andiabbeid's 'Fireworks' found here"

And if you follow the link to YouTube (as I always do so as to get trhe better res) you see that the first is made by "PhatCityHogs" and the second by "andiabbeeid".

I only raise it because I think he has done the decent thig and made every attempt to credit the original artist and filmmaker. Which is only too rare these days.

Ya this is right, sorry about any confusion. i took parts from andiabbeid's 'Fireworks' to experiment with my short video 'Jack the Tripper'.

And his original work is now gone for some reason. Thanks for the honest comments everyone. And i have a new video up now called:
    Claustrophobic Orange