Thread: why are my clips going funny at the end

Default why are my clips going funny at the end

Hey im new to this and as ive made a little video to mess around with vegas but when a clip finishes it jurks another clip really fast then goes into the clip i wanted to go next, its very hard to explain but you can watch the video here,
    you will see what i mean

someone please help

Just a stab in the dark. Are you over stretching the clip so you get a bit of the beginning back at the end.

If it's not that, do you shoot in AVCHD as I've heard about problems with this format having half a frame of one clip at the end of another.

Like I say it's just a stab in the dark as I didn't see anything in the example.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Just a stab in the dark. Are you over stretching the clip so you get a bit of the beginning back at the end.

If it's not that, do you shoot in AVCHD as I've heard about problems with this format having half a frame of one clip at the end of another.

Like I say it's just a stab in the dark as I didn't see anything in the example.
    Im not stretching the clip, and im not recording in avchd also what do you mean by "stab in the dark"

"Stab in the dark" means a guess based on little knowledge.

can you show us a picture of Vegas with the clips on it, we may have a better chance to help you

The best i can do
    Last edited by BmxJak; 02-16-2010 at 12:06 AM.

Perhaps something slightly larger than a thumbnail might prove more beneficial.

I think I spy 2 empty frames between the clips. Why are the 2 clips separated?

there all different clips put together but even when there put to gether it still does it