Thread: Cyberlink Powerdirector 7 help

Default Cyberlink Powerdirector 7 help

This stupid thing randomly has become VERY slow. It isn't lack of memory, I have a terabyte on my computer. Something about it is making it slower than molasses. I am beseeching all ye who come here to help me figure out what's wrong with this stupid thing @.@

As recently as 4 days ago I had 0 lag. None. And now today, it's like the program's being run on Vista. Just lag...lag...LAG I can't figure out what's wrong with it. Anyone have a guess?

Hi have used PD 7, I do and I don't like it, very good on a simple level. I moved on to Adobe CS4.

Right OK this is probably due to your file size; how big is your movie? how many mins...

I had the very same problem, also your better posting this question on their forum aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by zandebar View Post
    Hi have used PD 7, I do and I don't like it, very good on a simple level. I moved on to Adobe CS4.

Right OK this is probably due to your file size; how big is your movie? how many mins...

I had the very same problem, also your better posting this question on their forum aswell.
    It's < 10 mins long. I produce YT vids using this thing and never had this issue until now @.@

what spec is your system ?

Also remove any files that are not in use from library......

close every other apps down...., I found that the system I was using on ground to a halt vitually on the 17th min.... lol for me cyberlink don't do memory management very well.

I only use it, as its simple enough that my dad can use it and he's in his seventies...

Have you installed that latast patch ?

PowerDirector 7 ? Video Editing Software

what do you use cyberlink for ? is it a hobby or are you just playing around?

what spec is your system ?

Also remove any files that are not in use from library......

close every other apps down...., I found that the system I was using on ground to a halt vitually on the 17th min.... lol for me cyberlink don't do memory management very well.

I only use it, as its simple enough that my dad can use it and he's in his seventies...

Have you installed that latast patch ?

PowerDirector 7 ? Video Editing Software

what do you use cyberlink for ? is it a hobby or are you just playing around?
    I already told you that I have plenty of memery, did you read the first post?

I also already stated I use it to make youtube vids. More specifically, a let's play and random vids of my voice acting skits/antics.

The computer is designed to handle a lot of RAM demand, it has 4 gigs of it, and I don't have any extra programs open AND I'm using Gamebooster, which is optimizing me further by closing uneeded processes.

It is the latest patch/build according to that list.

You've lost me with your attiude; perhaps someone else can help you...

Waaaah, you didn't worship me for paying attention to you so I'm gonna go be an ass pie somewhere else
    Good riddance, you weren't any help anyway =/

I'll just re-install it, that usually fixes errors like this.

Yup. Worked. Man, than Zandebar is so useful and patient. For a 3 year old.
    Last edited by Druox; 02-13-2010 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Updated status on problem

I object to you quoting me on something I never typed!

I was really helping you, as I have had the same issue with PD, I am not a mind reader. Plus I needed more info than what you provided. I do this out of the goodness in my heart and don't need to be talked too like that!....Glad you've resolved the issue
    Last edited by zandebar; 02-13-2010 at 05:22 PM.

9. Default

hi everyone, CyberLink has created a thread for your concerns about the software under General software problems.