Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trial Of Vegas 9

Default Trial Of Vegas 9

Evening MB I know your lurking lol

I downloaded Vegas today, just had a quick look on there website, but couldn't find the info I need.

Is Sony Vegas 9 trial Fully functional version?

Yes. I was reading you hardware advice. I'm defo going to be knocking on your door when I'm ready to up date. I think you give really sound advice.

What what have I done ???? theres me really asking your advice, coz Tim's busy.

Where is it Eh? lol MMmmmmm

Cool no problem, anytime I have done a lot of research......Mind due your a vegas

Next you'll be knocking me because I don't use linux.

You don't use Linux; you soft fluffy bunny

So come then Vegas the trail fully functional?

That twices you posted lol I bet you don't know?

I did say YES. Look at the first word of my first answer. YES, YES, YES, it is 100% fully functional. BUT only if you install it. Doh !!!!!!

LOL Doh!!!!! I took that to be YES! am lurking, stupid me lol well it is late, thats my excuse. I retract what ever I said lol

Tell you what though; I also put on Blender...OMG am gonna need a software engineering degree to get that Sucker! to work Its so complex; I know how they make there money though, all the how to DvD's lol

Well I'll spend the next six months going thru all the tutorials and end up with a bouncing ball. LOL I can buy one from the local shop for 75p.

I know what you mean I was feeling brave one day and download a 3d animation program. After a week I managed to produce a spinning square, it wasn't even shiney. lol

I gave in the end.

I hope you like Vegas. I gave up an NLE that is probably better suited to me (Edius 5), for Sony Vegas Pro 9, because it did more things than Edius even though I haven't used half of them. BUT that's just typical me, if it's shinier, fast, brighter etc. I want it. when it comes to computer hardware and software. lol

Yeah lol Oh check this out, this was done in blender.

So I wonder how many years it will take me to do something like tis good though.

I wonder if I'll be sick of you tube by the end LOL
    Last edited by zandebar; 02-11-2010 at 11:51 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast