Thread: how much time do you spend surfing the internet ?

Default how much time do you spend surfing the internet ?

as above.

i'll call it free time or dead time....... when your not actually doing important stuff ! lots of people i know are now using their "free" time to surf the internet where traditionally this "free" time would have been spent watching the TV..... you know, dinner, clean up put the kids to bed, TV .......

Maybe you use a laptop and watch TV at the same time - multi tasking ?

maybe you work in IT or other computer based work and have access to the internet while you work ?

I am on the internet all day every day. I do other things between my surfing. If been on this forum is counted as surfing. I arrive at work about 9:00am turn on the computer check about a half a dozen email accounts, MySpace, Facebook etc. come on to the forum. Reply to what ever I can. Then look in my in basket ! when I find I've got nothing else to do I come back on the forum or surf around. Go home check my home email account have a nap. Deal with my daughter till bed time. Then I start the serious business of editing/surfing/TV at the same time. Go to bed late and repeat. I've been living this life style for about a year now.

I have been known to pick up my camera and film things some times.

Oh my god I've just realised I have a problem !!!! lol

HOW long have you been video editing? MB

I got my first camera about 5 years ago just to film family stuff, my daughters birthdays etc. I only decided to get more serious about it last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I am on the internet all day every day. I do other things between my surfing. If been on this forum is counted as surfing. I arrive at work about 9:00am turn on the computer check about a half a dozen email accounts, MySpace, Facebook etc. come on to the forum. Reply to what ever I can. Then look in my in basket ! when I find I've got nothing else to do I come back on the forum or surf around. Go home check my home email account have a nap. Deal with my daughter till bed time. Then I start the serious business of editing/surfing/TV at the same time. Go to bed late and repeat. I've been living this life style for about a year now.

Oh my god I've just realised I have a problem !!!! lol

thats some serious t'interneting MB

I know from my last post you wouldn't believe it but I do have a life as well.

In the winter months I am virtually glued to my PC. Being retired I have the luxury of being able to devote as much time as I want to whatever I want to do within reason. Then when the sun begins to shine we are off in the caravan but I take the internet with me, providing I can get a 3G or 2G signal. I need one of Diggers aerials.