Thread: Videographer needed with own equipment - Portsmouth, Hampshire

Exclamation Videographer needed with own equipment - Portsmouth, Hampshire

Hi, I am looking for a videographer with their own filming equipment, audio rig and lighting for a couple of days filming for a Photography DVD production.

You will need to be local to Portsmouth in Hampshire.

I am making a training DVD and I need someone to film the first 2 sections for me and then provide me with the footage. I will be compositing and editing myself. I would envisage no more than 2 days filming will be neccessary.

I will need it to be high quality video, and if by chance you happen to have a nikon camera with HD recording, I have a selection of Nikon Pro lenses that can be used with your camera.

I am looking to start filming within the next 4 weeks. This is a retail DVD project that is due for sale internationally. I can either pay you up front for your work, or we can work a profit split deal.

Please feel free to PM me to discuss the project.

Many thanks,

James Stone.
    Last edited by jamesoliverstone; 02-11-2010 at 10:15 AM. Reason: More details added

Hello there,

I am primarly based in the east of England but would quite happily make the journey to Portsmouth again as I like it there and it would be an adventure.

I am a part time student who does freelance during my free time but i have yet to have an unhappy client.

I have always been interested by video and since I was 12 by a media teacher (was once freelance himself) who has nurture and mentored me through out and beyond my school years, at that time i did promotional videos for my school and have built up my skills in camera work, sound engineer and video editor and i offer my services to those who cant afford x hundreds of pounds.

I have access to professional hi end camera and sound equipment at my disposal along with 3 other experienced partners who work along side me.

If you could PM me any more information, i will get back to you ASAP with a very competitive quote before the night is out.

Hi all, I am still searching for someone to assist me on this project. If you are willing to travel to portsmouth for a day or two, please get in touch.

Hi there,

I would like to work with you on this. Could you send me over an email with some more details of the shoot, the genre and basic content?

I have a Sony HVR-V1p we can film with, and much more;
    - Green screen studio setup with lighting
    - Lights
    - Microphones
    - Multiple Sony PD150's for multi angle shoots
    - Nikon d200 for production stills if needed.

Alex Brown

info@basementvision.co.uk

Jamesoliverstone, PM sent.

Paul.

Hi there,

I am a commercial video director with equipments and stuff. Had done things for big brands and with very creative mind. Please email me at: info@didamedia.com

I am London-based

Showreel:

www.didamedia.com

Bespoke and Affordable Video Productions in London -

| Corporate Video | Commercial | PR Events | Live Recording | Motion Graphics | Music Video | TV Productions

Apologies to all that replied, my PM box was full! I have PM'd and replied to all of you now. Many thanks.