Thread: Quick (and probably simple) Question

Default Quick (and probably simple) Question

Hello Everyone, New here!

I'm currently working on a project for school and it's going to end up requiring me to play TWO completely different videos at the EXACT same time, they have to start on the same second. The reason for the two different video files, is that together they provide a cinematic experience, showing different things at different times. Does anyone know how I can do this? My thoughts for the projection were send the primary out as normal, with a full screen video, then using "dual monitor mode" put the 2nd video on the other side of the screen, full screen (hopefully???)... send the second side out to a splitter....then to 2 projections. Split screen video won't work for this.

Thanks- hopefully someone can help me out with this!!

just crop the videos in an editing program to fit the 2 files on the same screen. Search split screen in youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Solo619 View Post
    just crop the videos in an editing program to fit the 2 files on the same screen. Search split screen in youtube.
    Split screen won't work because I have to be in full screen mode across two monitors.. So I'd have one video open on my main screen & full screen it, then I'd have the second opened on the second monitor (hopefully full screen), and I just need them to start at the exact same time.

Get two laptops, line up the video to the start and press play at the same time on each. Send the signal to two separate projectors. Pointing at two separate screens.

I was hoping/have to use only one PC. It's how school is networked. :/