Thread: Layer Over Layer.

Default Layer Over Layer.

Well I have 2 videos. 1 is a blank TV and the other is the footage I need displayed on the blank TV. Movie Maker doens't use multiple layers (that I know of) priemire won't let me resise and rotate the video (the TV takes up about half the size of the video and is on a little angle.

How could I do this? and what would be the best program to use?

ok, I got ir working with adobe after effects but it is soo complicated and the workspace is horrible. I just need something like Movie Maker that has multiple layers and lets you resize/rotate them

Default layers

When you said Movie Maker, were you referring to "Windows Movie Maker?" I just downloaded that 2 days ago and I think that it's great. It's similar to arcsoft showbiz, and it has cool text options, plus a few cooler transitions. Is it really possible to do layers?

I recently found out how to do this on showbiz, but I didn't notice this feature on movie maker.

If you download showbiz, at arcsoft.com, then you can use your blank tv as a background and add your footage to it. (you might have to convert the blank tv to a picture first though)

Additionally, you could also just play your footage in the tv and then record the tv with your camera, but I guess you don't have that option.

Let me know. Jason