Thread: WOW my vegas 7 is fubared again

Default WOW my vegas 7 is fubared again

ok, i fixed my Vegas 7 codec woes and it was working for 6 months, error free. yesterday i decide to install Adobe Premier pro onto my comp and now neither vegas or Premier want to work for me, all audio and no video. could someone explain to me how this happened and what i can do to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by impult View Post
    ok, i fixed my Vegas 7 codec woes and it was working for 6 months, error free. yesterday i decide to install Adobe Premier pro onto my comp and now neither vegas or Premier want to work for me, all audio and no video. could someone explain to me how this happened and what i can do to fix it?
    Sounds like something has corrupted your video card drivers. You might need reinstall them. You also might want to check and see if there is an updated driver available for your card.

ok i will try that, but only vegas and Premier seem to be effected. im still able to watch videos and whatnot

A clash I would guess, try restore in windows to get back to where you were, when it all worked and then do a wider search on the problem.