Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FXXX you EDL.

Default FXXX you EDL.

Provocative - who me?

Sec col corrector to make coppers green show.
    Blue tint added.
    S track added.
    V envelope for slow down.
    4 oz of taking the piss.

Render - post - waits for trolls ( on the yt i mean )- lols.

Blog Entries

Can't see the video, but what's wrong with a plain old Edit Descision List?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vertovian View Post
    Provocative - who me?

Sec col corrector to make coppers green show.
    Blue tint added.
    S track added.
    V envelope for slow down.
    4 oz of taking the piss.

Render - post - waits for trolls ( on the yt i mean )- lols.

YouTube - EDL Riot Stoke - Police officer attacked.
    wow, if shocking is what you're after then you have achieved it. i have no idea who EDL are, but a quick search on google reminds me of BNP.

on their website, they are against militant islam. i think the entire world, and every person with moral intelligence is also against terrorism.

i really have no words left to say for groups like the bnp, or the edl if infact they are what i think they are. its pathetic, and your video does an awesome job of showing how pathetic they are.

4. Default

viewing your yt channel right now...about to get some coffee and enjoy this!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by goonerman007 View Post
    viewing your yt channel right now...about to get some coffee and enjoy this!
    oops, i thought all your vids were going to be like the one you posted. just saw your first few vids...shit just got real!

man, i hope you're ok. i really can't stand the bnp. but i definitely support what you're doing.

on another note, i think this is the purest form of documentary!

I am offended by the video; not by the video itself but by the wording at the end.

It is provocative; some might say racist, the information contained is not coherent and claims made are only alleged, and unproven. Could be seen as in-sighting racism reactions, for a vetted Police officer of this country.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zandebar View Post
    I am offended by the video; not by the video itself but by the wording at the end.

It is provocative; some might say racist, the information contained is not coherent and claims made are only alleged, and unproven. Could be seen as in-sighting racism reactions, for a vetted Police officer of this country.
    when i first watched the video, that was my first reaction also. but after the second and third time, it became obvious that the maker of the video was being sarcastic. look at the progression from where he starts out as a muslim police officer, to where he becomes al quida.

I see your point of view the escalation; of opinion, find inappropriate. I also think context could be worked on, only my thoughts.

The ELD are just a bunch of football hooligans. Looking for a fight.

Blog Entries

Poor. I'm serious. If I didn't know what your point of view was I simply would have no idea of what that video was meant to be saying. It was of such poor quality all I could see from it was this:

A mob rampaging.
    Someone in a hi-vis jacket (presumably a police officer) going down.
    Some of the mob turn on him whilst another of the mob stands over him protectively and holds them off.

Happens all too frequently. And it's ugly. But (a) most of the mob are NOT attacking the police officer. (b) AFAICT at least one of the mob is protecting him and trying to calm the others down and (c) there is absolutely nothing I can see in this video which suggests the attack is racist or, indeed, that the officer is a muslim.

In the propoganda wars this is no better than the BNP claiming they are not racist.

(I'm not sure that's the reaction you expected when you said "provocative")
    Tim

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast