Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like cake?

Default Do you like cake?

One from the back catalog. This was not made to teach others it is one of a number of films I have made as a video diary of things we do that we enjoy. Mrs Shrimpy can be a little shy.

Shrimpy

I really enjoyed that Shrimpy. Great quality images. I'm sure Tim will find something about the editing like you should have held on to the shot of the scales read out longer. ;-D BUT it's just to late for me to care. I just enjoyed it. Great record of family life. AND well done Mrs Shrimpy.

I've never heard of Tea loaf, but it looks good!

This video reminds me of "Project 28-3" in Michael Rabiger's documentary book, where you cover a process from various angles for ellipses editing. I'm going to be doing that project soon, so thanks for posting such a good example for me to learn from.

Shrimpy Shrimpy.......................................I like it.. Its like having your very own Scrimp Channel.

What is it 'The NAKED Shrimp' 'Cooking with the Shrimps' Or ' The T Word'

Hehehe,

Found some parts a little rough, I will have to watch its again so I can tell you...

I hope you got Sponsored by Glade......

My parents have the very same dishes...I went OOooh there.

Also why does the kettle; show red when the water is COLD. Then Blue when the water is HOT, I find that bizarre, from a visual stand point; was it on offer ??????

The voice over at the end wasn't needed, too mad...sounded like the 'Mad Hatter' take it off.
    Or redo it less mad, may be something sexy, deep...or just rip of come dine with me...lol

Right off to find the dodgy's

I've re-watched it and the only thing that I didn't like; was the bowl turning at 2:02, would have been nicer as a wider shot. Oh I am being subjective, well thats my opinion.

I like it though....
    Last edited by zandebar; 01-22-2010 at 09:30 AM.

Blog Entries

Can't fault the quality of the images - but PLEASE use a tripod! - This could have been so much better if you'd used one!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave in Thailand View Post
    I've never heard of Tea loaf, but it looks good!

This video reminds me of "Project 28-3" in Michael Rabiger's documentary book, where you cover a process from various angles for ellipses editing. I'm going to be doing that project soon, so thanks for posting such a good example for me to learn from.
    Well I am glad of that but to be honest I have never heard of ellipses editing

I liked the free roaming thing, the floating in mid air. I think it frees up the shots, less stiffy.
    But I agree some area's would have benefited, not all mind...

Quote Originally Posted by zandebar View Post
    Also why does the kettle; show red when the water is COLD. Then Blue when the water is HOT, I find that bizarre, from a visual stand point; was it on offer ??????

The voice over at the end wasn't needed, too mad...sounded like the 'Mad Hatter' take it off.
    Or redo it less mad, may be something sexy, deep...or just rip of come dine with me...lol

Right of to find the dodgy's

I've re-watched it and the only thing that I didn't like; was the bowl turning at 2:02, would have been nicer as a wider shot. Oh I am being subjective, well thats my opinion.

I like it though....
    Was it on offer !!!!! That made me laugh : Nope, its not a dud. It glows red whilst the water boils and as soon as the power trips its blue. Its just one of those essentials for life I think.

As for the voice over, I am ashamed to say, thats baby speak between me and the wife, nothing more nothing less. If I take it off she will think I am chasing another woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Lockwood View Post
    Can't fault the quality of the images - but PLEASE use a tripod! - This could have been so much better if you'd used one!
    I am a big fan of tripods and what you say is of course correct, however, our kitchen is tiny and so I went commando

I should add that since then I have bought a monopod which will give me stability and instant moveability in such situations.
    Last edited by Shrimpfarmer; 01-22-2010 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimpfarmer View Post
    Was it on offer !!!!! That made me laugh : Nope, its not a dud. It glows red whilst the water boils and as soon as the power trips its blue. Its just one of those essentials for life I think.
    I know its not a dud, it was working last time I saw it lol

Baby VOICE!!!!!......isn't that not for public consumption????????? OH the lads are gonna take the P&%S out of YOU!!!!

Reallly should you have owned up to that? the stress of it all might lead you to another EXPEDITION in your caravan! or is that your intention? LOL
    Last edited by zandebar; 01-22-2010 at 09:58 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast