Thread: the Panasonic NV-GS150, Availability & Price?

Default the Panasonic NV-GS150, Availability & Price?

I was having a look on Viditing.co.uk and the story about the really small 3 chip Panasonic cam' caught my eye, As I haven't yet got an NV-GS 120, and the main reason for getting it is because it's the smallest 3 chip around.

My question is, when will this be available in the UK? and how much will it be?
    A convert from the price in Yen gives about £417, obviously this is going to be higher when it finally gets here, I'm not sure by how much though.

I looked for anything like a release date on the Japanese site, but it just screeched at me, and There's no mention of it on Panasonics UK or US websites.

Although I did find out that If I bought an NTSC version of the GS-120 from Panasonics official site I'd save about £300 (£699 - £375) compared to Panasonics official UK site.

P.S. Good job on Viditing.co.uk, loads of interesting things on there I wouldn't have looked at otherwise.
    Panasonic SD9, Panasonic NVGS-75, Canon MV600i

If anyone's interested, I found this: NVGS150B from the panasonic.co.uk shop,

So the price is about £700, and it isn't in stock at the moment.

Now I have to decide wether to wait for it to be sold at a proper price or just get an NV-GS 120 now, or wait and see if the 120 goes down in price when the 150 is released.
    Panasonic SD9, Panasonic NVGS-75, Canon MV600i

Default Re: the Panasonic NV-GS150, Availability & Price?

Quote Originally Posted by bgarthp
    P.S. Good job on Viditing.co.uk, loads of interesting things on there I wouldn't have looked at otherwise.
    Only just saw this. Thanks

mate. dont g for the 120. i just orderd the 150 yesterday and got it today. ove already playerd around with the 120 and 75, but for me the 150 is definitley worth the extra. i ordered from cameras2u.com. got it in less than 24 hours for £540, which is a really good price.hope that helps