Thread: DVD Burning failed 5%

Default DVD Burning failed 5%

Hi this my fist post so please be gental, Im run premiere elements 8, my computer is correct for the spec of this program, but I have a 1g ATI card! i know when are they going to fix it.

Here's the problem, when I get to burn the DVD it starts to burn saying 5% but then just sits there, it does not crash and have left it on for hours.

Is this due to the ATI card or somthink differant.
    Last edited by Kevin James; 01-18-2010 at 01:43 PM.

Have you just got one burner program installed, I had a problem once with freezes and crashes when I had Roxio and Nero on the same computer, once I removed Roxio it fixed the problem.

Bryan

Default Burning

Hi

And that's but I don't have any burning software loaded the two hard drives are just for video editing, should I have one loaded, thought it was built in.

I didn't realize Elements 8 had built in authoring, my mistake I thought you must have made an mpeg2 and authored it into the necessary video_ts files, so I'm afraid I'm no help, but can't see how it's your computer or video card.

Have you done any burning from any other program, it still might be worth installing Nero and seeing how it burns a CD or DVD and you never know it might add the right codecs or dll files, just a thought.

Bryan

Default burning problem

Hi well installing nero made no differance, Im not sure if burning is built in I was under the impresion it was! however it still go no further than 5% I have contacted Adobe and will post any luck.