Thread: For Sale : Panasonic HMC151E in exceptional condition

Default For Sale : Panasonic HMC151E pro camera in exceptional condition

Hi all!

I am looking to sell my Panasonic 151E camcorder. It has hardly been used and is in exceptional condition. I have all the original packaging and accessories. It will come with the original battery but also the VBG6 extended battery which is only a few months old and also hardly used.

The camera was purchased in the UK about 6 months ago.

Need to double check, but I should be able to provide receipts for the items.

Feel free to check the reviews for this camera.
    Current store prices are in the 3200-3500 range.

I will be asking around 2600 for this package (don't forget this includes the extended battery which itself costs around 130!) but price is open to negotiation!
    This does not include delivery.
    I would accept bank transfer payment only and items would be sent on the Saturday after the payment clears as I go to work!

I will check the board regularly so no need to PM me unless the transaction is going forward.

Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tanv28; 01-19-2010 at 12:10 AM.

price reduced

If you still have this cam, please get in touch.

4. Default

How much do you want?
    When the pin is pulled mr grenade is not your friend but when the handle flys off he definitely hates you

Default valcameron

Hi do you still have this camera for sale and if so can you please get in touch as I would be interested in buying it
    thanks
    Last edited by valcameron; 08-09-2010 at 02:43 PM. Reason: gave phone no in error