Thread: Going INSANE! Please help me!

Default Going INSANE! Please help me!

Hi there.

I normally do not grovel, but I've pulled an all nighter trying to find out where my text presets that I custom-made in Vegas 9.0 are saved. I had a virus and I needed to re-install, so I installed Windows 7 on a fresh hard drive.

My massive problem:

I can't find where the presets I made are saved. Where are they? how can I copy them into my new windows 7 install and have it find it?

Please help, I've been up all night and I have to work in 2 hours, and if I don't have these presets, that's my ass! :(

Thanks for reading...

Quote Originally Posted by LosingMyMind View Post
    Hi there.

I normally do not grovel, but I've pulled an all nighter trying to find out where my text presets that I custom-made in Vegas 9.0 are saved. I had a virus and I needed to re-install, so I installed Windows 7 on a fresh hard drive.

My massive problem:

I can't find where the presets I made are saved. Where are they? how can I copy them into my new windows 7 install and have it find it?

Please help, I've been up all night and I have to work in 2 hours, and if I don't have these presets, that's my ass! :(

Thanks for reading...
    If your preset files were saved on your hard drive, and you reformatted your hard drive when you installed Windows 7, then reinstalled Vegas, then your presets are history (if I have correctly read your message).