Thread: skatebasingstoke.tk

Default skatebasingstoke.tk

Thanks to Marc for hosting me, I just got a new site up.

Let me know what you think of it, and any suggestions are welcome

www.skatebasingstoke.tk

edit: inlcuded you URL /Marc
    iBook G4 | FCE | vx2100

Nice one mate. Didn't realise you were so close. I'm sitting in Basingstoke (at work :( ) as I write this.

One of my kids is starting to get serious about skateboarding and would welcome some tips no doubt, about technique and where to skate.

Send me an email if you're happy to chat.

... but as to actual comments abotu the site. No 'Contact Us' link anywhere that I could find to help me (er I mean my kids) get in with the 'in crowd'

It mentions a Farnborough comp. Any chance of a list of forthcoming attractions? Would be cool to turn up at a few local bashes.

It really is a small world isn't it? How old is your son? Just wondering because there might be some stronger language on the site ( in comments etc, I try and keep the news and videos clean ). Any news about competitions and events will be posted on the news when we find out about them ( but there was recently a Farnborough competition so another wont be until later on this year, but keep checking the site for other competitions such as Alton, Woking etc. )

I'll get a 'Contact Us' link up there soon, thanks for that!

The aim of the site is to let all local skaters know about certain events and other skate related things, and for locals to see video of local skaters at local/nearby spots etc. so if you keep checking back you should find out some useful things now and again.

We'll have a .com as soon as possible too.
    iBook G4 | FCE | vx2100

Quote Originally Posted by Dom
    How old is your son?
    She is 13

I'll bookmark the site. cheers.

You know I did think about that when I typed that, thats cool though.