Thread: selling my Canon XM1 with extras. great 1st pro camcorder

Default selling my Canon XM1 with extras. great 1st pro camcorder

not sure if this is where u can advertise but i not sure where else to put it...

Selling my XM1 due to upgrading to HD no other reason. Great working camcorder.
    click below to see pictures and bid if intrested.

Canon XM1 Camcorder with lots of extras inc. hardcase on eBay (end time 14-Jan-10 21:43:25 GMT)

These are the extras you will get with this XM1

• a hard-case with foam protection that is custom fitted for the XM1 including its batteries and mini dv tapes. The case is secured with two lockable clasp-action catches. (keys included)

• a Canon wide angle lens worth 280 brand new. model number WD-58 0.7x 58. with a Canon leather bag and both front and rear protective lens caps. The lens provides an even wider angle of coverage (0.7x) for those times when you are shooting in a confined space or for shooting scenic.

• 3 batteries. two of these our extra long life batteries and 1 standard. 1x Lithium ion HL-932 3700mAH, 1x canon BP-930 3000mAh and 1x Canon BP-915 1500mAh

• 1 Sony premium mini dv tape so you can start filming straight away.

• Canon XM1 instruction manual

• Mains battery charger

• Mains adapter so you can plug the XM1 into the mains and not run down the batteries.

• Remote control

• Lens cap for XM1

postage will be special delivery next-day as this will be insured however slightly more expensive, or item can be arranged for pick up and local delivery at a small cost depending on distance. contact me if needed.

I have work online that i can show if needed. All filmed on my XM1. Please contact me with any questions.

Default photos of my canon XM1 for sale with extras

Attached Images Attached Images

..........sold..................................