Thread: Help me please

Question Help me please

Hi Folks, My first post Iam up in snowbound Siber... sorry that should be snowbound Sunderland Tyne and Wear UK.
    I have a problem creating DVDs with an introduction -- 'Menu' - is it called?
    1. I am using DVD+R for 'Sharing'
    2. I click on Create Disc>check DVD>I am now in the DVD burn arena...
    3. I would like to create a nice introduction to a wedding movie so I check the Creat menu box and proceed, but along the way up my steep learning curve I check the box that says...
    Use first clip as introductory video BUT, this greys out the 'Next' button so I uncheck this because I want to create a nice intro to my project. Q: why does this grey out the next button??
    OK, I am back on track...
    4. I click 'Next'> and find myself in the Gallery I then decide that the black img with the two roses would look nice so I select a the Text img known as 05vs_Text23_W from the Text Menus.
    5. I commence editing and get a nice looking graphic as can be seen on Untitled Document
    6. I then click on Preview icon and go off to the preview screen and I notice that the Pre-render box is ticked - should it be? [see third img on]
    7. By now I am wondering is there a tutorial for this tweeking of the edit facility -- to continue...
    8. I then pres the Play button in the pre-view step and here is where I get LOST (:
    the edit just goes round and round in circles going nowhere. I have tried messing with the...
    various numbers and other item, I have hit the 'Enter' arrow I get nowhere!!
    9. As I compose this I am burning yet another DVD+R [getting expensive!] burning it just to seen if I am getting nothing but the menu going round and round and round again OR...
    will I see the opening gambit complete with my selected transitions upon opening and mving into th body of the movie??? Time will tell
    I will wait the result before I post this on the forum.
    THE RESULT of my burn 1.4GB of DATA -- REPETITIVE INTROS Which fade in OK but keep playin round in circles.
    Can you pull me out of this whirlpool or quagmire that I am in? -- My only goal is to record the wedding preceded by a nice intro piece.
    Footnote: the body of the movie, on its own, records perfectly and plays back perfectly

Also I have checked/read the Help F1 but it doesn't help me much

cfm Lost in space

Which programme are you using?

Looks like he's using Corel Video Studio Pro X2 if you look at his links. I've never used it so I can't help him.

Corel VideoStudio Pro X2

Sorry, but I've no knowledge of that one.