Thread: CaptionWorld Video Advert

Default CaptionWorld Video Advert

Here is my first video post. I made it from copyright free stuff I found on the Web.
    Its my promo Video for editing special effects and the addition of Closed Captions for SEO. Great if you could let me know what you think one way or the other.
    Thanks Mike

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

To be honest I don't think that'll cut the mustard.

It appears to be a whole bunch of "out of the box" effects (from Pinnacle?) combined with a whole bunch of "out of the box" titles (almost certainly from Pinnacle).

I appreciate you're trying to show off a variety but the lack of any consistency makes this seem so very amateur.

You're advertising "effects", but I only see transitions and some split screen work.

It may have worked 15 years ago, but you need to compare this with the sort of stufff other companies are using o promote their work.

On the positive side, I think you have a good feel for timing and pacing.

Thanks ever so much for your input Tim. Must agree with you I have gone over the top with this having seen what other companies are doing now. I try to take in what they do with TV Commercials and I know its nothing like this.
    Its just great to have s second opinion and I value this from you. I have a good idea now what to do next. And yes I am using Pinnacle Studio 12 V12.