Thread: My mobile video for a contest :)

Red face My mobile video for a contest :)

Hello eveyone.I recently joined a vide contest with this video.
    It is shot by a mobile and edited with magix movie editor,windows movie maker,Video Edit Magic & many other editors
    Please let me know your opinion,bad or good,so that I can work on my flaws

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Irene View Post
    Hello eveyone.I recently joined a vide contest with this video.
    It is shot by a mobile and edited with magix movie editor,windows movie maker,Video Edit Magic & many other editors
    Please let me know your opinion,bad or good,so that I can work on my flaws

YouTube - ? ????? -Shoot it 2009

I really enjoyed the sound FX, and music at the end, nice touch. I think there might be a lot of camera movement that distracts a little, not sure if that was on purpose.

I will be honest with you, I watched it twice, and couldn't figure out the idea behind the video. Would be awesome if you could share that.

As far as length goes, I thought it was perfect, not too long, and not too short. As far as the story telling goes, I'm not sure how to comment on it, because I'm not sure what you were trying to say. Again, would be cool if you could share your inspiration for this.

I liked it, I thought you had a good selection of angles and perspectives. AND as you say you shot it on a mobile phone ! Good idea to put on the sound effects.

Like Gooner I'm not sure I got the message correct but the message I got was, it looked like a girl visiting the place where her lover was killed. Then a twist at the end it turned out the lover killed someone there ?

Oh well I'm sure you will enlighten us.

Good job.

thank you for your replies
    well,i guess i totally failed to pass the point of the video
    It was a contest against violence,so there are two soldiers fighting and when one of them gets the chance to kill the other one,thw girl makes the weather rainny.The gun becomes an umbrella,so the girl and the soldier get under it to protect both themselves from the sotrm!

5. Default

It was a contest against violence,so there are two soldiers fighting and when one of them gets the chance to kill the other one,thw girl makes the weather rainny.The gun becomes an umbrella,so the girl and the soldier get under it to protect both themselves from the sotrm!
    oh, nice! it that is the contest, then i'm sure people will who view the video will know what it's abou then, which is great. i see what you did there!

but what happens to the other soldier? he just dissapears? i see what you mean about the girl making it rain, i thought she was doing something with the leaves, but when it starts raining, it does make sense.

oh, and the fact its all from a mobile phone, thats just phenomenal!

Thanks for the explanation. The narrative did go over my head. BUT I did like it anyway.

Its real cool

Nice job Irene and welcome to the forum.