Thread: New Harry Potter Sketch Video- The Half Blood Cup and The Quarter-Blood Princess

1. Exclamation New Harry Potter Sketch Video- The Half Blood Cup and The Quarter-Blood Princess

Join the adventures of this three Hogwarts graduate students while they try fighting the magical, vicious Half-Blood Cup.
    The Cup holds great power, but our triple will soon find out that their human powers are much superior.

"Whomever seek to fullfil his soul with this half-blood liquid, Will win a life that can be existence only with half of his human blood", The Quarter-Blood Princess.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCP3iiN7kzk"]YouTube- The Half Blood Cup and The Quarter-Blood Princess[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cixeBWTntrU"][/ame]
    Last edited by Loonieran; 01-09-2010 at 08:37 PM. Reason: change

Congratulations because I found that quite entertaining. All the talent put lots of energy into their parts which helped greatly to move the story along. A couple of the shots were held a little too long and the sound quality was variable.

I have so far fallen asleep in all of the real Harry Potter films, and in record time in the latest one. In fact they are so good as a sedative I think I might actually buy one for future use.

Not yours though

Shrimpy

Yes quite a good job, with the acting, editing etc. Just the sound was not quite up to the rest of the movie. It wasn't really bad just compared to the quality of the rest of the movie.

Well done guy's

Blog Entries

Actually I'm one who DID find the live action sound too bad. Not only was it distorting but at times it was hidden behind the music and effects.
    For that reason I didn't really understand what was going on.
    But it looked quite good and the shots were clearly planned. Mixed production vaues really.
    Tim

5. Default

I'm not sure if I understood exactly what was going on. Its probably just me. Having said that, the editing of each shot gel together perfect for me. Which is probably why I kept watching, even though I couldn't follow it well.

6. Default Thanks everyone...

I'm working on a better version of it, with a slight upgrade of the sound...

7. Default check it out...

just updated the link....

I just watched it again and I think the sound has certainly improved. Great job and certainly enjoyable to watch. Thanks for posting

Blog Entries

Agreed. An improvement.
    Tim

10. Default Thank you

Glad you liked it. thanks.