Thread: Weird Problem in Sony Vegas Pro 9.0

Default Weird Problem in Sony Vegas Pro 9.0

I have this weird problem with Sony Vegas Pro 9.0. When I'm editing certain clips. it's hard to explain so here's a pic:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x248/Kurby2k7/1.jpg

It only happens on certain clips and sometimes it's not the whole clip that goes like this but sometimes it does. I thought it might be the raw files (.m2ts) but I watched the raw files in VLC and there were no problems. If I render a clip or 2 that is like this, they render fine and when I watch the video it plays normal and there are no purple lines etc. When I render the whole video (and watch it) the clips that are purple don't show in the video instead it just freezes where the last clip ended and stays like that until the next clip starts.

I thought it might be a problem with my computer but I have a quadcore with 4gb of ram. I set vegas to high priority (in processes) and reduced the maximum threads to 4 (it was on 16). I don't know what else to do, does anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it? I've searched everywhere but I can't find a solution.

Thanks

Kurby

If you look at some of your clips on the timeline, they're showing as solid green. I've had that before, and recapturing the clips solved the problem.