Thread: Edited in Powerdirector

Talking Edited in Powerdirector

This are videos I fully edited in Cyberlink Powerdirector!

You might not understand some stuff in the song but focus more on the video....
    Pls tell me what you think and any areas I need to improve... My next video will be done in sony vegas pro 9...

EDIT: Links to other two videos deleted. Please read the rules - ONE video per thread.

This is to keep comments pertinent to that one video only. Start commenting on more than one in one thread and confusion becomes the order of the day.

Please post your other videos in other threads.
    Last edited by TimStannard; 01-01-2010 at 11:44 PM. Reason: More than one video

Main things you could do is improve the lighting in the darker shots, improve the quality of the sound and try to avoid using the same clips more than once.

Blog Entries

Brace yourself...

The sound was awful. Truly awful, actually uncomfortable to listen to because of the distortion.

The pictures were boring. The only interest was that they showed life in Africa but the composition, exposure and content were very average. The night shots were virtually indecipherable.

You tried to sparkle it up with effects but, like anything else, if the original material isn't up to much, it doesn't matter what you do to it, you won't make it any better.

Sorry.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Gaffer View Post
    Brace yourself...

The sound was awful. Truly awful, actually uncomfortable to listen to because of the distortion.

The pictures were boring. The only interest was that they showed life in Africa but the composition, exposure and content were very average. The night shots were virtually indecipherable.

You tried to sparkle it up with effects but, like anything else, if the original material isn't up to much, it doesn't matter what you do to it, you won't make it any better.

Sorry.
    i think this sums it up. so many times, i've shot footage, and i think i can correct stuff in editing. but the truth is, your final product is limited by the quality of the original footage.

unless i am randomly shooting just to keep a record, i take time to think about every inch that fills the viewfinder (or lcd) of my video recording device. there are infinate ways to shoot someone dancing on the street. the most obvious way it to just stand eye level, and shoot. how about taking the camera down to the feet, and looking up at them. its just more interesting.

just my 2 cents.