Thread: Adobe Creative Studio upgrade

Default Adobe Creative Studio upgrade

Hi, I am new to this place. Please, I need advice/help. I have the Adobe Creative Suite Production Studio Premium with Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 (Education version). I would like to upgrade this to Premiere Pro C4. Is it possible? How? Where? Can I upgrade the whole "Production Studio Premium" to the C4?
    Thank you for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooday View Post
    Hi, I am new to this place. Please, I need advice/help. I have the Adobe Creative Suite Production Studio Premium with Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 (Education version). I would like to upgrade this to Premiere Pro C4. Is it possible? How? Where? Can I upgrade the whole "Production Studio Premium" to the C4?
    Thank you for your input.
    Adobe is the place to go. Go to the product page of the product you want and look at the options for upgrading to it that are available. If no upgrade options is listed then sorry, you just won't do it. I myself upgrade Production Studio (v2) to CS4 but i didn't have the student version. Frankly I would be suprrised if an upgrade option existed.