Thread: Scalextric!

Blog Entries

Default Scalextric!

I hadn't filmed or edited for a fair few months, so forced myself to whip out the camera on xmas day. My nephew's scalextric took my eye, so I filmed that for a few minutes and threw this together. You may notice a cameo from a helicopter - a present asked for a after reading the helicopter thread on these very forums. Hoping to master the bigger versions in 2010 and combine two hobbies in one.

I loved that little helicopter insert, and following helicopter shots. Very effective, yep loved the sound as well, nice short edit.
    I know nothing about youtube, even less about video
    http://www.youtube.com/user/leokimvideo

Nice little film and that music works really well.

Blog Entries

Doies what it says on the box. Maybe BBC could use it for their F1 trails this year.
    Tim

5. Default

great vid, i like the the fast cuts, and music too...really fits well with SCALETRIX! reminds me when i was a kid...good to know they're still around!

Any video with 'the prodigy' in is fine by me, never quite grown of them for some reason?

I see you still have an eye for nice angles and good tight close ups - Nice job!
    Canon, Edius, Final Cut Studio, Always Progressive, Promotional Video Production