Hi everyone - I'd appreciate any help with this: I do a lot of video
editing and am looking for the best way to speed up the conversion of
the videos from full capture .avi to mpg 2. I have a Windows Operating
System with a Pentium 4 processor (1.50 GHz) and 320 MB of Ram. I use
Pinnacle Studio 9 to convert the videos to mpg 2 files.
1) Is there a better editing program that would speed up the
conversions without having to upgrade my computer?
2) Would simply upgrading the processor really speed up the
conversions the most?
3) Do I need to change my Video card to something like a Real Time
Video Editing Card?
4) How much a part does RAM make in speeding up video conversion?
5) How much a part does hard drive space make in speeding up video
Any help with these questions would be much appreciated.